Tuesday 19 February 2013

before i go on my shopping trip!

Hola my jolly bloggers (being a bit cheesy today!) Today i am going to go for a big shop with my friend from school, i will tell you where i will be going when i get back from the shop and i will tell you what i got and how much it was i will also take pictures of the items i purchased. I am really wanting to buy a new hollister hoodie since i really do need one and i really want to buy a new foundation brush and i might treat myself to a nice other piece of clothing!
 New Hollister hoodie i am going to try and get!      New foundation brush i need to get!                                                                       

     Maybe this for a little something i can buy! :)

I will speak to you later about what i got!

Lissia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment